Hello all! Thank you for joining us and tapping into our Co-Mo Collective Series! Here is what we are spending time, energy and thoughts on geared towards optimizing a life of moving and living courageously!
(if this email was forwarded to you, feel free to subscribe here - wait for the pop up subscriber box)
Photo of the Week: Jonescapes Lawn Care
Bike 10 miles
Run 1 mile
Jump Rope for the amount of time it took you to run the mile and record your repetitions
Score = Bike time + Run time + 1 second per jump rope repetition Example:
45 min bike
8 min run
510 jump ropes = 8:30 min conversion
Time = 61:30
Quote I'm pondering :
"Three things cannot be long hidden, the sun, the moon and the truth." Buddha
What I'm reading, listening, watching or eating:
An interesting viewpoint on the future of NYC from a long time resident, author and business guru James Altucher
Key Take Aways:
1) In the history of time, NYC has never been "locked" down for 5 months.
2) Remote work saves on expensive commercial leases and stressful commuting. High internet bandwidth allows this.
3) Many people that left for 1-2 months have yet to return and are searching elsewhere for permanent stays. (see pic below)
4) Tens of thousands of jobs have been lost in the cultural centers and Broadway is closed at least until early 2021...then what? No one knows.
5) 600,000 college students have no clear plan due to the future of colleges up in the air. Hybrid versions, remote, or in person?? No one knows. Either way like the author says if 100,000 out of the 600,000 don't return, that's a lot of vacant apartments.
6) A is A (see Aristotle's laws of logic) The results of the past 6 months will continue to play out exactly according to those 3 laws.
A fun, light hearted training session with elite rock climber Magnus Midtbo and MMA fighter Andreas Lodoen.
Have an amazing weekend everyone!
P.S. 100+ supporters have purchased a handmade, naturally harvested Beaver Stick in the last 2 months supporting Golisanos Children's Hospital in Syracuse NY and Asher's College fund, grab yours today and be reminded that good health and happiness is a blessing!
P.S. + Looking for structure and accountability with your workouts? Clients that make great, long-term gains follow programming wrote by professional coaches. Over the last month we have new remote programming clients from the local community, and all the way from the UK and Denmark! This affordable package gives you the bear essentials of exactly whats needed to be fit and healthy.
Forwarded this message? Sign up here. No spam or no junk, ever.
Want to personally work with a Co-Movement coach? Inquire here