Create your Future with Co-Movement
There is no better time to be entering into the Health and Movement industry than now. A rewarding profession coupled with a company that promotes growth and innovation is a powerful combination.
Become a Co-Movement coach
Minimum Coaching Requirements:
- Completion of the Co-Movement 3 month trainers coaching program**
- Actively participates and pursues a healthy lifestyle in and out of the gym
- Enjoys working closely one on one and small groups
- Reliable 100% of the time
- Has excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Enjoys creating customized lifestyle and movement programs
**Co-Movement trainers coaching program: **
Next training program starts the first week of February 2019
90 minute educational group lecture and hands on coaching per week
Receive individualized remote programming
4 week assignment as an internship coach
** Graduation from the coaching program does not
guarantee a coaching position**
Set your own schedule
Flexible scheduling allows you to stay fresh and motivated.
Join a like minded
Why spend countless hours at a dead-end job with people you dislike? A fun, engaging community just feels right.
Receive top pay for top performance. We attract the best in the industry, so you are rewarded for that.
Be YOUR OWN BOSS
As an independent contractor you manage your own time and have full control of your career trajectory.